Re: Database VS Networking

From: Jack <jack852_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 Mar 2002 11:33:26 -0800

Thanks for answering my questions. I hope the following information will help:

Besides, I am a person who likes to have more communication with people.

Somehow, I guess I like doing all the stuff with computer, like troubleshooting OS problem, make a home network. Moreover, I also enjoying working in non-GUI OS like DOS(I will learn UNIX in the comming future). In addition, I also like to design the database. But for networking, when I read some of the networking book, it seems there is many vocabulary and network terms that I do not really enjoy to read further...Is it necessary to know them all? For database, I like the process of design but not really enjoy to sit in front of the computer to type the code.

Jack Received on Tue Mar 05 2002 - 13:33:26 CST