Hiding PL/SQL Source code

From: ales voderka <ales.voderka_at_e-bs.cz>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 13:23:02 +0100

Hello,
I would like to know if there is any way how to hide PL/SQL Source code from being available in database. The problem is that we have an application which is written in PL/SQL packages. Now we will have to install by our customers which will have administration access to the database. We would like to have our app in the database but we don't want to let them see our code. We use oracle 8.1.7.

Thanks in advance

         Ales Voderka Received on Mon Mar 04 2002 - 06:23:02 CST