Re: client connection problem

From: Annie K. <annie.keslassy_at_amig-group.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:42:29 +0100

My TNSNAMES.ORA file contains an sid =ORCL I removed the entry NLS_LANG from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE - ORACLE. it was set to french
and now my connection to database 8.0 is ok. But I also tried a connection to a oracle db 7.3 with sqlplus scott/tiger_at_test7 and got an error ora-01005 null password given
but tnsping test7 works!!
Thanks a lot for your help