Re: insufficient privilege to create temp table from stored proc

From: Jon Waterhouse <jonwaterhouse_at_mail.gov.nf.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:12:39 -0330

Thanks for the answer Cameron,

After trawling a little through DejaNews it looks like this is practically a FAQ-type question. Unfortunately we're in a blind leading the blind situation here. I, as the user haven't used Oracle since the early 90's (version 5 I think, running on a 286 PC). The IT people, who for now are playing the DBA role, have little experience and no training.

Jon