Re: DBA Survey...please take a few seconds to help a class full of future dba's :)

From: Chris Lee <Chris_Lee_at_med.unc.edu>
Date: 9 Feb 2002 11:20:36 -0800

Hi All,

I did take the link off-line while I corrected some of the security issues that Alan pointed out. It's up and running again (if you see any other security flaws, please email me and let me know). Alan, thanks for the grammar check. I'll be sure to include your suggestions in the next version. Your (everyone) input on the survey is greatly appreciated.

Have a great weekend everyone!

chris