Re: Data transfer problem....plz reply soon

From: Himansu <m.himansu_at_sify.com>
Date: 6 Feb 2002 22:43:39 -0800

Thank you Jon.
Actually the assumption here is that there won't be any duplicate data in the client sites.So in each client site, each table will have non-overlapping set of primary keys with any other site. Could you please let me know your idea in a lower level details.

I mean your reference to "create a file with all the daily delta in a fixed format " is same as an export file or else ? And supposing we have an NT environment, can you suggest with that ?

Regards...
Himansu