iFS 9.0.1 configuration question

From: Daniel Koehne <koehned_at_act.org>
Date: 5 Feb 2002 18:34:22 -0800

I have installed 9iFS and the configuration assistant (ca) is started. On the second page of the ca (this page is titles: Select Oracle Database), I am prompted to enter a TNS service name and the password for the SYS user. I enter the TNS service name (dfk) and the password for SYS (dfkadmin) and then get the above error.

My TNS service name is OK because I can successfully connect using this command: sqlplus system/****@dfk

Is my error bing caused by the 9i database feature that will not allow SYS to just sqlplus to a database? How do I work around this issue? Received on Tue Feb 05 2002 - 20:34:22 CST