Re: user defined exception.

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:49:31 +0000

I'm not the person to ask Pro*C questions of as I don't like it. Meaning I use it only when forced to: Same with SQLJ. Others will be far more useful. I like to write all error messages to a table where they can be stored, reported on, and analyzed. Error messages returned to end-users are generally useless.

Daniel Morgan