Sorting multiple rows

From: Ryn <matty91_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:34:30 -0500

Hello folks,

I have hundreds of rows of data in a format simialr to:

column 1 - column 7
2001-12-05, 12, 34, 06, 56, 33, 98
1999-09-03, 01, 06, 34, 57, 23, 12
.
.
.

I need to select column 2 - column 7 and print something similar to:

  1. 6 entries
  2. 3 entries
  3. 2 entries
  4. 2 entries
  5. 1 entries
  6. 1 entries

I have been parsing through the SQL documentation and cannot find an example that does something similar. Does anyone have an example they could share?

Thanks,