Please help !!! ORA-06530: Reference to uninitialized composite ...

From: uti <uthaman11_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Jan 2002 14:52:31 -0800

Right now we are having "ORA-06530: Reference to uninitialized composite" error in our stress test with ORACLE 8.1.6, Websphere 3.5, Java1.2 and Java Oracle classes1.3.zip. Eventhough it happens occasionaly it happens more all together.

It is always happening for us right from the begining even in PRODUCTION. How ever it happened very low in number so we didn't worry much about it. But now when we try to increase the number of users in the stress test we are geting it more often.  Any help would be greatly appreciated !!! Received on Wed Jan 09 2002 - 16:52:31 CST