Reports 6.0 and Word doc in BFile

From: Yann CAUCHARD <yann.cauchard_at_spcconsultants.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:55:08 +0100

HI,

I need some help :

Oracle 8.1.6/NT/Reports 6.0

I have somewhere Word documents stored as BFile.

I need to print them in (or after) a report, automatically : my report consists of a header (file, name, ....) and then the Word doc.

I known how to insert a image file, but it seemes it doesn't work with Word docs.

Any ideas ?

Yann Received on Wed Dec 19 2001 - 03:55:08 CST