REPOST: Re: Reports 6.0 and Word doc in BFile

From: M Claver <m_at_mclaver.myweb.nl>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 21:12:28 +0100

Oracle only accept 3Gl language for this. In other words write a dll that does this for you. Meta link of Oracle has een code example for this work

MC
Yann CAUCHARD <yann.cauchard_at_spcconsultants.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 9vpo4j$lnr$1_at_news4.isdnet.net...
> HI,
>
> I need some help :
>
> Oracle 8.1.6/NT/Reports 6.0
>
> I have somewhere Word documents stored as BFile.
>
> I need to print them in (or after) a report, automatically :
> my report consists of a header (file, name, ....) and then the Word doc.
>
> I known how to insert a image file, but it seemes it doesn't work with
Word
> docs.
>
> Any ideas ?
>
> Yann

This message was cancelled from within Mozilla. Received on Fri Dec 28 2001 - 14:12:28 CST