Import-Problems

From: Gaby Spiessl <gspiessl_at_gmx.at>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 19:38:07 +0100

I have Oracle 8.1.7 running on Win2000
One Tablespace with 2 Datafiles (two times 1500 MB) I wan't to import but I get an error:

IMP00058 Oracle Error 1438
ORA01438 value alrger than secified precision allows for this columns IMP00018 partitial import of previous table completet

                    133933 rows imported

In the first datafile there are 150 MB free. The second datafile is free. The number of rows for the import are 952000.

Can anybody help me!

Thanks

--
Gaby Spiessl