ORA-12204 error

From: C Chang <cschang_at_maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 23:17:10 -0500

One our site replace their local server, then their connect went sour. When they tried to connect our database by sqlplus on dos mode, they got this error , something about refused application. Do i missed something when I installed Oracle Net8 on it? or womething else? Desperate need someone's help.

C chang Received on Thu Nov 08 2001 - 22:17:10 CST