LOGXLF analysis

From: Robert Bruce Carleton <rbc_at_search-sec.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 01:30:12 GMT

I work for a site that uses Oracle 8i with OAS. We have the XLF logging turned on and going into the LOGXLF table. I've already started to use the installed XLF report tools, but I was curious if anyone had written any other plsql scripts for creating reports from the logxlf table. I'd done some hunting in the search engines and have not found any yet.

Thanks in advance,

                        --Bruce

--
Robert Bruce Carleton + rbc_at_search-sec.com