Temp table space problems

From: PC Wallington <peter_at_paradigm-it.com.au>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 07:25:25 +0800

Can anyone shed any light on the following problem:

I recently upgraded a client's application that uses an Oracle database via ODBC. The clients were all set up as users in Oracle with their own 'table space' and 'temp table space'. The application also had it's own 'table space' and 'temp table space'.

Since the upgrade the application wants to use the clients 'temp table space' instead of it's own. I have checked the parameters and the instance (database) that the appliation is using still points to it's own temp table space.

As It's using an ODBC connection I can't see how it is changing the setting. Can anyone help ??

Thanks in Advance.

Peter Wallington. Received on Wed Nov 07 2001 - 17:25:25 CST