Re: loadpsp limitation

From: Drew <andrew_toropov_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Nov 2001 06:59:29 -0800

There is a lot of problem related for 32k. For example, how to save code more then 32k? We had the same problems before and we have an issue. Saving all code in CLOB. But how we can do this in Oracle PSP? No way! That why we made our DPSP. And only for that. There is other problem. For example I do not want to parse any parameters inside URL, what I should do? Of course cookies! But if user do not want to use cookies?
Our encryption package supports that too. Noone can see your parameters and no cookies if you do not want to. That is real.
Check all details on www.dpsp-yes.com