Re: Help required for a Query

From: Radu Lascae <r.nospam.lascae_at_wanadoo.nl>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2001 16:08:16 GMT

I can't give advise about the specific query that you could use, as the problem is not clearly described. Post DDL rather then an explanation of the data structure.

To query a database from another database, use a database link. Tables in the remote database are accessed using @table_name.

Hth,
Radu