An migrating and upgrading question

From: Janet <janet.zh_at_3web.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 12:54:16 -0500

Hi, There is an Oracle production database PRO_DB(7.3) with many client data in Sever P1 (UNIX), and now I bought a new Server P2 (UNIX). I want to move the Oracle database to new server with 8.1.7. How can I migrate and upgrade the database PRO_DB to new Server P2 with Oracle 8.1.7?

Thanks

Janet Received on Sun Oct 28 2001 - 11:54:16 CST