Re: Oracle Version!

From: Andreas Stephan <as.stedat_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:57:56 +0200

Hi Yanick,

I assume you have one of these pseudo 9i packages instead of a real 9i. Oracle distributes this some time for NT/2000 and the CD reads (as far as I remember) "Oracle Enterprise Edition 9i for NT/2000 (8.1.7 v3)" or something similar. Meanwhile the real 9i package is downloadable from technet. So please check if this was the problem and start your browser...

hth
Andy