Svrmgrl and multiple instance

From: Davide <dardente_at_katamail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:36:15 +0200

Hi everybody.

I have two instance running on the same machine (RDBMS Oracle 8.0.6,WINNT 4.0 SP6).
When I execute 'connect internal' with svrmgrl I get connected with the first one.
How to do in order to make that connect internal refers to the second instance?

Thanks in advance

Davide Received on Wed Oct 10 2001 - 06:36:15 CDT