Re: Select statement question

From: Jeff Kish <jeff.kish_at_ait-mmii.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 10:22:34 -0400

This will probably horrify people that really know what they are doing, but you may want to try using this as a starting point -

select Id, Site, Equipment, count(*)
from table1
group by Id, Site, Equipment;

the count(*) will tell you about dups if you care. this statement would just return dup rows:

select Id, Site, Equipment, count(*)
from table1
group by Id, Site, Equipment;
having count(*) > 1;