Which Oracle products support Transparent Application Failover (TAF)?

From: jd <max_at_bestweb.net>
Date: 1 Oct 2001 15:37:39 -0700

I haven't found one place on the Oracle web site which says "these products are taf-enabled" but by digging around, I have found that these are:

Does anyone know if other products are supported? Of particular interest would be pl*sql, forms, reports and odbc.

thanks,
jd Received on Mon Oct 01 2001 - 17:37:39 CDT