Existing Apache web server and mod_plsql...

From: Kevin Grant <X.Tenag_at_znvyobk.th.rqh.nh>
Date: 2 Oct 2001 03:39:58 GMT

Has anyone managed to get the mod_plsql that comes with Oracle 8.1.7.2 or 9.0.1 for Solaris Sparc to work with an existing (non Oracle supplied) Apache web server?

The Apache web server that I'm running is version 1.3.20. The version that comes with Oracle 9.0.1 is 1.3.12.

I gave it a bit of a go last week and set up all the configuration files the same way that Oracle does in its Apache setup, but when I start my Apache it says:

Syntax error on line 211 of /opt/apache/conf/httpd.conf: API module structure `plsql_module' in file /opt/apache/libexec/modplsql.so is garbled - perhaps this is not an Apache module DSO? /opt/apache/bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Maybe the different versions of Apache make a difference?

Any ideas?

Kev.

--
Kevin Grant