Row Level Security (8i)

From: Zachary Zebrowski <zaz_at_mitre.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 11:49:05 -0400

Hi All.
We originally set up a database with working row level security. Over the past four months, "something" has changed, and now the row level predicate is not being applied. I say, not being applied because it is still being generated correctly. Also, the predicate is enabled. It simply is non obvious to me what has happened to make it not work. If you could, send me any ideas as to what might have changed to make Oracle 8i not work, reply to news group. Thanks
Zak Received on Mon Oct 01 2001 - 10:49:05 CDT