Workbench Generate SQL Loader Scripts?

From: Rogbaker <Rogbaker_at_gdi.net>
Date: 1 Oct 2001 08:57:19 -0700

I am trying to use Oracle Workbench to generate SQL Loader scripts. I am trying to use the scripts to load and Informix table into Oracle. The Informix source model and Oracle target model is already set up by someone else. I selected my Informix table that I want, selected OBJECT, but the GENERATE SQL*LOADER SCRIPTS is grayed out. The only option that is not grayed out is DELETE. Is there something I must first do before all options are available?

Thanks,
Roger Received on Mon Oct 01 2001 - 10:57:19 CDT