Working in de US from Europeans

From: KaasBoer <KaasBoerInGouda_at_Gouda.nl>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:33:18 -0700

Gentlemen,

I am a Dutch citizen, looking to broaden my horizons.

I have IT-expericience sinds 1984, in different enviroments, CRAY, UNIX, NT , embedded software programming.
I hold a MSc in applied physics , speciality fluid dynamics.

Looking for companies who are willing to sponser me!

mail me back at bogers07_at_worldonline[removethis].nl if you are interested and i will send you a resume

Regards, Received on Thu Sep 27 2001 - 14:33:18 CDT