Integrated security on Win2000?

From: Roy van der Pijl <nospam_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 19:34:06 +0200

Hi,

I am running a Windows2000 application server (using Component services) against an oracle 8i database on OpenVMS.

My components (build with OCI) now have a hardcoded username/password (uggh!!). I read somewhere that there is something called integrated security so that I don't need that hardcoded u/p anymore. Can someone point me to an URL where exactly is described how to make that work and what steps are involved (also on the databases server?) ?

Thanks in advance,
Roy Received on Sat Sep 22 2001 - 12:34:06 CDT