Listing all users for a database

From: Desmond Rivet <rivet_d_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Sep 2001 07:49:19 -0700

Hi all,

I'm very new to Oracle, and I'm curious on how to accomplish one thing inparticular. I'd like to list all the users that are allowed to access a particular database.

I have tried the following:

select * from users;

but sqlplus seems to complain that the table users is non-existent. Am I missing something here? I can view the contents of dba_tables just fine, so I know I have proper permission...

Thanks in advance for any help...

Desmond Received on Wed Sep 19 2001 - 09:49:19 CDT