Re: Listing all users for a database

From: Christopher Maher <ChristopherMaher_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:09:24 -0400

The data dictionary view that you want to look at is called all_users.

Two other related views that you might be interested in are dba_users and user_users.

Try:

select * from all_users;

The all_users view has the following structure:

Name                 Null?    Type
USERNAME             NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
USER_ID              NOT NULL NUMBER
CREATED              NOT NULL DATE

Welcome to Oracle and good luck to you.

Cheers.