oracle download problems

From: ewu <neurite_at_excite.com>
Date: 16 Sep 2001 13:14:22 -0700

Hi,

Has anyone ever succeeded in downloading Oracle8i?

I have been trying for more than a dozen times. I have a DSL connection here (download reached 120k bps). I have tried to download from IE 5.5, Netscape 6.1. Have also used GetRight, Net Ants, Download Accelerator, SmartDownload. I have tried with Oracle8i enterprise and personal edition. The best situation I got is 97% done, but never could be resumed. What a frustrating experience with Oracle!

Any suggestion is welcome here.

Thanks,

Eric Received on Sun Sep 16 2001 - 15:14:22 CDT