Re: Materialised Views

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 21:14:18 +0100

I think the WHERE clause may be the problem. have you defined your log to keep copies of the OLD and NEW values for POINT_TYPE ?

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of:

Screen saver or Life saver: http://www.ud.com
Use spare CPU to assist in cancer research.