Materialised Views

From: Suzanne Edgecombe <suzanne.edgecombe_at_agso.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:33:38 +1000

Hi All,

Im trying to create a simple materialized view thus:

create materialised view timepoints

refresh fast on commit

as select * from ozmar.marineobs

where point_type = 1

I have already created the view log OK. When I run this, it comes up with ORA-12054, cant set the on-commit part of the view and basically specify only legal options. The only info I can find is that you cant refresh on commit if there are calculations in the view SQL. What else in my syntax may cause this error?

Many thanks for your help

Cheers

Sue Edgecombe

I Received on Thu Sep 13 2001 - 19:33:38 CDT