SQLBindParameter with SQL_NUMERIC_STRUCT always set numeric value to NULL

From: renkui_tao <renkui_tao_at_cn.trendmicro.com>
Date: 6 Sep 2001 19:01:06 -0700

Hi,

   I try to insert number value with SQLBindParameter and SQL_NUMERIC_STRUCT, column is defined as number(7,2), SQLBindParameter function is OK, but the value cannot is set correctly, it is just NULL. I test code with SQL server, it is OK.

Can you help me?

Thanks,

Renkui Received on Thu Sep 06 2001 - 21:01:06 CDT