SQLBindParameter with SQL_NUMERIC_STRUCT always set numeric value to NULL

From: renkui_tao <renkui_tao_at_cn.trendmicro.com>
Date: 6 Sep 2001 18:43:30 -0700

Hi,
  I define a table with column data type is number(7,2), then try insert record into the table, just bind column with SQLBindParameter to this column:

SQL_NUMERIC_STRUCT sns ;

// initialize sns

QLBindParameter(hstmt,

		1,
		SQL_PARAM_INPUT,
                SQL_C_DEFAULT, SQL_DECIMAL,
                sizeof(SQL_NUMERIC_STRUCT),
                2,
                &sns,
		sizeof(SQL_NUMERIC_STRUCT),
		0) ;

This function is called successfully, but after execute insert statement, the value of the column is NULL. I also test code with SQL server, it is right.

Can you help me?

Thank a lot in advance!

Renkui Received on Thu Sep 06 2001 - 20:43:30 CDT