CPU_PER_CALL

From: Georgy Mateev <gmateev_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 Sep 2001 12:24:36 -0700

I tried to use CPU_PER_CALL lilitation.

  1. I created PROFILE: CREATE PROFILE LIMIT1 LIMIT CPU_PER_CALL 20;
  2. I altered user: alter user ins profile LIMIT1;
  3. I executed statement: ALTER SYSTEM SET RESOURCE_LIMIT = TRUE; with SYSTEM account

After that, i executed LONG QUERY (for example execution time > 2 sec). My execution did not break.

Can anyone help me?

Georgy Mateev
gmateev_at_yahoo.com Received on Wed Sep 05 2001 - 14:24:36 CDT