Interface

From: kshathrya <kshathrya_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:26:16 -0400

Hi All,

            We have some C, C++ based executables (called tools), that will take input of stream of data and will give an output. The out put will be an image generated, which will be stored in a particular directory. The executable will return the URL path to that directory.

The executables has to get data from different databases, like oracle and sqlserver. So I am to create a database interface in c or C++, that will create and maintain database connections and will supply data to the tools, taking it from the database.

Is there an example of this scenario, that some one has come across? I am talking about a dll or service or command line exe or something that can act as a database interface between c++ based executables and the database.

Please advice, asap.

Thanks
ks Received on Wed Sep 05 2001 - 13:26:16 CDT