Redistribution of Oracle JDBC Drivers

From: Paul Bemowski <bemowski_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 Sep 2001 07:41:40 -0700

I have a question for the groups.

I would like to re-distribute the Oracle JDBC driver with a client side application written to be compatable with Oracle as well as other RDBMS systems. I've looked high an low on the Oracle and OTN and technet web sites; I've search newsgroups and the web. I can't find a single reference that would grant or deny the right to redistribute the Oracle JDBC drivers.

Has anyone here run into a similar problem. Does anyone know if it is legal to redistribute the drivers, and if so, what are the restrictions if any.

Any help is appreciated.

Paul Bemowski
bemowski_at_yahoo.com Received on Wed Sep 05 2001 - 09:41:40 CDT