Re: Who's internal ?

From: Calvin Crumrine <Calvin_Crumrine_at_dced.state.ak.us>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 14:06:30 -0800

We have only one Win2K server. We're gradually switching out workstations to Win2K. Obviously, we want a domain so we can centrally administer the user accounts, so we've made that server a DC. (PDC in NT4 parlance.) Equally obviously (since our only other server is Netware) we want to install Oracle (8i) on that Win2K server.

Any suggestions?