Re: Errormessage 102085

From: Daniel A. Morgan <Daniel.Morgan_at_attws.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 16:57:06 -0700

"Jan Ödman" wrote:

> Hi all, I'm trying to run a graphics file and get the following error. Error
> 102085 a non Oracle exception. What's funny is that I can run the
> application from 2 other PC's. Has anyone got any experience from this
> before.
>
> Greatful for a quick answer
>
> Jan

From your posting I can't quite figure out what Oracle has to do with it.

You are trying to "run" a graphhics file and while I have no idea what that actually means it doesn't exactly sound like a stored procedure. And you say your exceptions isn't an Oracle exception. So how can anyone here possibly help you. You don't even give us a version number on Oracle or what its relationship is to your question. And you don't say what operating system or hardware platform.

It seems to me you need to have someone more senior diagnose the problem and then requery this group ONLY if it is appropriate.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Tue Sep 04 2001 - 18:57:06 CDT