Replication question

From: Alistair Thomson <thomson_alistair_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:38:30 +0100

Oracle 8.0.6 Enterprise Edition
NT 4

A replicated group was dropped before the deferred transaction queue was cleared, this took a while but has eventually cleared. I still can't get the new replicated group to replicate.

I checked the local errors folder and there are zillions of errors for the replicated group that no longer exists!

My question is:

Can I delete these records from base tables rather than using the GUI tool which is soooo slooooooowwwwww. Is there a procedure that can be run to clear these records down?

Thanks for any help.

Alistair Received on Tue Sep 04 2001 - 10:38:30 CDT