How to start with ORACLE?

From: Tom Miskiewicz <miskiewicz2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 20:43:48 +0200

Hi!

I'd like to start learn Oracle, not only to make an OCP but to build really comprehensive knowledge about the system. I have a system I could play with everyday, so experimenting enviroment shouldn't be a problem. Question, what is the best way to achieve this? Can you recommend any book to learn fundamentals or any other sources?

Thanks

Tom Received on Sun Sep 02 2001 - 13:43:48 CDT