Re: 9i parallel server always reboot

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 08:16:29 -0700

Looks like an OS config problem to me, but I would strongly suggest testing on a supported OS anyway (Suse Linux, not RedHat).

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"
Now got a life back again that the book is released!

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA