Oracle MTS Services

From: Gonzo <gonzo_at_db79.com>
Date: 24 Aug 2001 11:39:24 -0700

Running Win2k Professional,IIS5.0,Oracle Client,COM+, MTS. I've set up an Oracle MTS service. In the trace for the service the following keeps appearing:

668791: [852] OracleMgr::Initialize - Start. 668821: [852] OracleMgr::Initialize - Error: OCIStmtExecute failed - ORA-01403: no data found

This occurs upon starting the service. I think this is causing the problem we have when we try and use the MTS [Oracle][ODBC]Failed to enlist global transaction with DTC

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
We've updated server and client to 8.1.7.1.5 Server is Win2k Server

Database was created with migration workbench from SQL7

Neil Gobioff
gonzo at db79.com Received on Fri Aug 24 2001 - 13:39:24 CDT