Tracking when a user logs in.

From: Brian Tkatch <SPAMBLOCK.Maxwell_Smart_at_ThePentagon.com.SPAMBLOCK>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:29:57 GMT

I have a user in the database, that should not be logging in too often. There is no set time for the logins, but I'd like to track the logins and what queries are being run.

Currently, I login and check that manually. I would like to automate a reporting, such as who, from where, logon time, logoff time, and possibly the queries.

Does someone have a method to do this? If a trigger did this, what rights would it need?

Brian Received on Mon Aug 20 2001 - 14:29:57 CDT