Re: really silly questions, please help!

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:03:18 +0100

If you have windows98, then you must install personal edition. As there are some differences I would look for either:

a starter book dealing with personal edition OR
my preferred option Install windows 2000 (workstation is fine) on your PC and then install enterprise edition of 8i. You can download this from technet.oracle.com or order it for just postage from your local Oracle country sales team.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA