Finding Out SIDs on a Network

From: FaheemRao <faheemrao_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 30 Jul 2001 16:04:43 -0700

Hi all,

How I can get a list of SIDs on different machines on a local network,

I know that Oracle Installer does that but How that I dont Know. Becuase Oracle require SID to be unique in a Network

I need this because I need to Populate a list of Different SIDs on a Network in my Application Installer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Faheem Received on Mon Jul 30 2001 - 18:04:43 CDT