Upgrading from 8.1.6 to 8.1.7 on WinNT with Advanced Replication Option

From: Vladimir Ivanovich <vladimiri_at_bosmedtech.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:43:33 -0400

Hi all:

I upgraded master site to 8.1.7 (test environment) , and migrated data at the master site with no problems except that I cannot replicate the data from 8.1.7 site to 8.1.6 site. There are no entries in deferror, but there are in deftran. When I tried to replicate the data from 8.1.6 site to 8.1.7, INSERT replicated properly, but DELETE didn't work. Now, I assume that I have to upgrade both sites at the same time to 8.1.7 in order for replication to work properly. But I may need to upgrade only one site at a time since I cannot have both production sites down. Is it possible? Does anyone have any insights on the issue?

Thanks in advance,
Vladimir Received on Wed Jul 18 2001 - 10:43:33 CDT