Subtotals in reports

From: Omar Malik <obNOSPAMmar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 08:37:52 -0400

Hello
Can someone please help me with this problem. I want to be able to get subtotals in reports. My report displays employee IDs, the jobs they worked on and the hours (standard, overtime, double time) they had for each job. I need to able to break the data into pieces so that the hours are subtotalled for each job in this manner.

                        data (job 1)
                        subtotal (hrs)
                        data (job 2)
                        subtotal (hrs)

                        PAGE1

                        data (Job 3)
                        subtotal (hrs)

Please let me know how to go about this. Thanks Received on Fri Jul 06 2001 - 07:37:52 CDT