UnInstall Oracle, possible ?

From: Christophe VIVENT <cvivent_at_coming.fr>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:53:29 +0200

Hi,

We are working on a Linux System, with Oracle Entreprise Edition 8.1.6 R2, and now, we must uninstall the database ? Is it possible ? I know the Oracle Uninstall isn't very good on Windows... Do you know if docs exist ?
Thanks you very much,

Christophe VIVENT. Received on Wed Jul 04 2001 - 03:53:29 CDT